If You can't feed Them Don't Breed Them patch is embroidered and measures a descent size of 4x1.75 inches. Embroidery is white thread over black fabric that has die cut borders. You can sew or iron on this patch.
If you can't feed your children than quit breeding. Especially quit relying on your government to take care of you and your children. The working class (tax payers) are getting rather tired of people taking advantage of a system that hands out hard earned money for free. Show where you stand with this "If you can't feed them than don't breed them" patch.
- The patch is embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias or emblems.
- This is a sew on patch. It has die cut borders. It can be sewn on to clothing including leather.
- This is also an iron on patch. It has iron on plastic backing, it can be heat pressed on to clothing. Please do not iron on patches to leather.
- Looking to buy quality patches in bulk? We can offer cheaper prices through a wholesale account.
- Looking for something slightly different? We do custom patches so long as you want at least 20 pieces of a design.
|Color||Black / White|
|Product Type||Embroidered Patch|
|Application||Iron on or Sew on Application|
|Borders||Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders|
|Brand||Ivamis Trading Patches|
|Date Added||September 2009|