You can also save 20% on a single patch if you buy at least 10 different patches. All $3.99 Patches are $2.99 when you buy 2 of the same patch, that's 25% savings! See what's on Sale this week
Gorilla Small Patch - 5x5 inch
Reg Price : $5.99 ON SALE : $4.79(Save $1.2)
- 5x5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 5x5 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Artwork Only
Product Description - Gorilla Small Patch
- Another one of Ben Baron's designs is this silhoutte of a Gorilla. Comes in two sizes this one is the smaller 5 inch version we also do have a larger 10 inch version. The patch is embroidered in white only over black.
- This 5 inch embroidered gorrila patch gives a detailed view of the gorilla face with open mouth and scary teeth.
- It has die Cut borders, which gives a clear finishing for the patch and gives a good look into your leather jacket or vest..
- This is also an iron on patch. It has iron on plastic backing, it can be heat pressed on to clothing. Please do not iron on patches to leather.
- Looking for a bulk purchases? We carried wholesale patches. Create a wholesale account now and shop our patches at wholesale prices.
- Want this patch with slight differnence, we customize this patch for you if you want minimum 20 pieces of a design.