Templar Holy Grail Christian Patch - 3.4x4 inch
- 3.4x4 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Templar Holy Grail Christian Patch
Templar Holy Grail Christian Patch measures 3.4x4 inches and is Embroidered in Red / Gray / Yellow / Black. The Small Patch can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing such as Denim or Leather Jackets, Vests, Hats, Back Packs, Shirts. Features plastic backing and embroidered die cut borders.
Western Christian Military Order
With roots as far back as 1129 A.D., Knights Templar were among the most powerful and wealthy Western Christian military order. They existed for almost two centuries during the Middle Ages, and wore distinctive white mantles and red crosses. Knights Templar included both combat and non-combat members. They were known for having the most lethal fighting units of the Crusades.Fall of the Knights
When the Holy Land was lost during the Crusades, support for the Knights Templar began to fade. Phillip IV of France was in debt to the Knights Templar, so he took advantage of the opportunity and many of the members were arrested and burned at the stake.
Knights Templar are still a popular symbol of courage and Christianity. They are often seen on patches, worn on jackets, hats, or bags.