Large Dilligaf Rocker Patch - 10x4 inch
- 10x4 inch
- Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Large Dilligaf Rocker Patch
This rocker measures 10x4 inches, it send the Dilligaf message out, which means "Do I look like I give a fuck". Very popular amongst bikers. A smaller version of this rocker is also available. The rocker was designed by myself in December 2008 and has been very popular since. No I did not invent the word dilligaf, but I got tired of plain dilligaf patches and wanted to offer something nicer than the average. Hope you enjoy. I recommend sewing this rocker at the top of your vest with a large back patch underneath it would make your leather look real good. Also do check out some bottom rockers as well.