Color Brown / Tan / White / Black / Red / Yellow / Blue
Dimension 12x12 inch
Product Type Embroidered Biker Back Patch for Leather Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
Copyright Number VA0002104773
Comments Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Artwork Only
Product Description - Wolf Patch Large Howling with Dreamcatcher and Feathers
- Howling wolf patch is a embroidered design of a brown/yellow wolf howling at the sky with a dreamcatcher in the background and feathers hanging below it. This large version of this Native American Patch measures 12x12 inches.
- The Wolf patch has been designed by Arturo Vilmenay. He received loyalties for his hard work. We thank you for buying genuine versions here at The Cheap Place. No reproduction is allowed without prior written permission. If you would like to purchase a whole bunch of this patch get in touch with us, we can provide the wolf patch at wholesale prices for you to resell.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.
- We only sell quality patches and do not compromise quality for cheaper prices. We are aware there are online retailers who sell patches at half our prices.
- We too can offer our great service and patches at lower prices through a wholesale account.
- You will face a minimum purchase amount but you will get the lowest prices when the patch and service quality is taken into consideration.
- We are your "to go guy" when you are shopping for embroidered patches. Want a custom patch, just let us know. Buy your patches here at The Cheap Place.