Lone Wolf No Club Original Back Patch - 10x10 inch
Our Price : $19.99
- 10x10 inch
- Embroidered Patch
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Color Black / White / Gray / Red
Dimension 10x10 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Borders Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Uses Sew it on to center back of Leather Jackets, Vests or Shirts.
Patch Style Artwork with Text
Product Description - Lone Wolf No Club Original Back Patch
- Lone Wolf No Club Patch measures 10 inches top to bottom. It is a popular biker patch for lone riders who don't belong to clubs.
- This is the classic Lone Wolf No Club patch that features the embroidered wolf head facing sideways.
- There is also a new Lone Wolf No Club patch that has the wolf facing straight.
- The patch is embroidered and can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing.