You can also save 20% on a single patch if you buy at least 10 different patches. All $3.99 Patches are $2.99 when you buy 2 of the same patch, that's 25% savings! See what's on Sale this week
Loud Pipes May Save Lives But Jesus Christ Saves Souls Patch - 4x2 inches
Our Price : $3.99
- 4x2 inches
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 4x2 inches
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Text Only
Product Description - Loud Pipes May Save Lives But Jesus Christ Saves Souls Patch
- Loud pipes may save lives, but guess what? Jesus Christ Saves Souls. All you Bikers have now heard it, available as an embroidered patch.
- Jesus Christ Saves Souls patch measures 4x2 inches, embroidered in white over black.
- Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias or emblems.
- This is a sew on patch. The patch has die cut borders. These patches can be sewn on to clothing including leather.
- This is also an iron on patch. The patch has iron on plastic backing. The patch can be heat pressed on to clothing.
- Please do not iron on patches to leather vests or jackets. Leather material will scorch from the applied heat. Take our word and do not attempt to iron on patches to leather. Patches should only be sewn on to leather.
- Looking to buy quality patches in bulk? We can offer cheaper prices through a wholesale account.
- Looking for something slightly different? If you want at least 20 pieces we can customize this patch to have different color embroidery, background or be a different size. Just inquire a quote by visiting our custom patches page.