Fire Dept Patch - 3x3 inch
- 3x3 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Fire Dept Patch
The Fire Department patch is embroidered in red and yellow classic firemen colors. This is a 3 inch round iron on fireman patch. If you are a fireman you know you have to have a fire dept. patch on your riding leather. This quality patch is worth every penny. You can also sew the patch on through its black borders so it will work on leather when ironing on is not an option.
Critiquing The Fire Dept Patch
A patch made as dedication for the fire department looks extremely well when it is stitched on denim or pressed on a leather jacket. This is one of those patches which can make you stand out as you ride on the streets along with your fellow riders. Being part of the fire department is a matter of prestige and it can be quite a great thing to have the patch done on your jacket. Adding class and elegance to the clothes you are wearing can be quite amazing and a patch like this can increase the overall appearance and looks.