Now is your chance to save on Everything, from patches to pins, to stickers and biker gear. Everything on our website is on sale till Wednesday! Spend $35 for free shipping within USA
Waving US Flag Patch - 3x2.5 inch
- 3x2.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Waving US Flag Patch
- If you want to wear a US flag with pride then the Waving US Flag Patch is the perfect choice
- This embroidered patch will look stunning against a dark background as the colors will really stand out
- The waving design on the patch actually makes it appear as though it is moving from far away
- If you are proud to be an American and want a flag for your biker jacket or vest then this superb patch is ideal
- It measures 3 x 2.5 inches so will look cool no matter where you place it whether it is on your back, front or on your sleeve
- Made with the finest quality materials, this patch shows the stars and stripes in all its glory surrounded by a thick black border
- This border is actually great for sewing these patches onto your clothing and gives them a really clean finish
Want some Flag Patches that look a little different? How about a Waving US Flag Patch? It's slightly different from the standard flag patches, mainly because it's not square. It looks like it's blowing in the wind. In fact, it actually looks like it's moving from far away. The flag features very bright red, white, and blue colors, and it really stands out on a dark background.
Did you know there are strict rules regarding displaying the US flag? Flag etiquette is actually very specific and extensive. Most people know that the flag isn't supposed to touch the ground, but did you know if you fly it at night, it is supposed to be lit up in some fashion? Flags are also supposed to be destroyed in a 'dignified manner', which usually means by burning. While this is usually observed, there are some rules regarding the US flag that are almost always ignored. The flag isn't supposed to be used for advertising purposes or printed on anything disposable, such as napkins or boxes.
When worn, or displayed on a vehicle, the stars should be to the front. This makes it looks like the flag is streaming out as you move forward. If you follow that tradition, the waving US flag patch should be worn on your left shoulder, not the right. Again, though, this isn't an enforced rule, and you can wear this patch however you like.
The patch measures three inches wide by two and a half inches tall. The black border makes it easy to sew it on to your clothing, plus the iron-on adhesive on the back works for any material except leather.