Brothers Forever Biker Cap Patch - 5x2.75 inch
- 5x2.75 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Brothers Forever Biker Cap Patch
Most bikers, however sad this may be, will know someone who has been killed in an accident and will want to remember them. If you have suffered the heartbreak of losing someone in this way then you may want to consider the Brothers Forever Biker Cap Patch. Losing someone you love in any manner is something that can be hard to deal with and it is something that should be forever remembered. With this patch you can pay your respects and show how much this loss has affected you.
This patch features a biker kneeling at a grave with the words Brothers Forever Fallen But Not Forgotten in red lettering against a black background. It is perfect for those who want to remember those they have lost.
This simple embroidered patch measures 5 x 2.75 inches and is perfect for placing onto a cap, jacket or vest. It comes with thick die cut borders which will make sewing much easier or you can choose to iron it on to any non-synthetic material instead.