Iron on Large Pitbull Back Patch
- 8x10 inch
- Embroidered Patch
- Iron on or Sew on Application
- Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
- Similar Products
- Related Categories
- More Info
- The large pitbull back patch is designed by Ben Baron. It measures 8x10 inches and is embroidered in white over black velvet fabric.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias, or emblems.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or vending at Motorcycle Rallies.
- We only sell quality patches and do not compromise quality for cheaper prices. We are aware, there are online retailers selling patches for less.
- We can offer our great service and patches at lower prices through a wholesale account.
- With a low minimum purchase you will get the lowest prices for high quality patches and we will ship them to you today.
- We are your "to go guy" when you are shopping for embroidered patches. Want a custom patch, just let us know. Buy your patches here at The Cheap Place.
(PL3919) 10x6.25 inch $19.99
(P4093) 4x1.5 inch $2.99
(P4013) 4x1.5 inch $2.99$1.99
(PL3356) 10x8.5 inch $24.99
|Color||Black / White|
|Product Type||Embroidered Patch|
|Application||Iron on or Sew on Application|
|Borders||Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders|
|Uses||Decorate the Back of your Leather or Denim Jackets and Vests. This is a center piece patch|
|Brand||Ivamis Trading Patches|