2nd Amendment 1789 America's Original Homeland Security Skull and Guns Patch - 4 inch
Our Price : $6.99
- 4 inch
- Embroidered Patch
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Color Black / White
Dimension 4 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Borders Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Patch Style Artwork with Text
Product Description - 2nd Amendment 1789 America's Original Homeland Security Skull and Guns Patch
- The small version of the 2nd Amendment, America's Original Homeland Security, 1789 Patch with Skull and crossed shotguns measures 4 inches
- The patch is embroidered in white and shades of gray over black velvet.
- Patch features plastic iron on backing and die cut borders. Can be sewn or ironed on.