2nd Amendment, The Right of The People To Keep and Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - 2nd Amendment, The Right of The People To Keep and Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed Patch
2nd Amendment Shall Not Be Infringed Patch. Embroidered Patch ready to be pressed or sewed. White Lettering over black fabric with die cut clean borders. Measures 4 inches wide.
Our founding fathers made sure to put that the Right to Bear Arms shall not be infringed. True to the word. As the 2nd amendment puts it. The absolute reason for the second amendment is to make sure future governments need to understand the People have the right to pick their guns up and stop a government that enslaves its People. Whether directly or indirectly through over taxing. Perhaps it is time for We the People to take our country back from a government that governs too much.