Now is your chance to save on Everything, from patches to pins, to stickers and biker gear. Everything on our website is on sale till Wednesday! Spend $35 for free shipping within USA
Gun Control Use Both Hands Patch - 4x1 inch
- 4x1 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Gun Control Use Both Hands Patch
There have been many calls for tighter gun control because of the fact that there have been many cases of shootings over the last number of years. However there are many people with gun licenses who feel that as long as they are used sensibly, then guns can be a way to protect yourself. Guns are also used by those who like to hunt and they are not in favor of gun control.
For those who do use their guns responsibly the Gun Control Use Both Hands Patch is a funny take on what is meant by gun control. This embroidered patch is a banner like patch with white writing on a black background meaning it will stand out and be seen. It measures 4 x 1.5 inches and looks great anywhere on a biker jacket or vest. You can apply this patch to any non-synthetic material by pressing it on or you can use the thick borders for easy sewing.