Never Surrender Right To Bear Arms 2nd Amendment Patch - 4x3.25 inch
Our Price : $4.99
- 4x3.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Olive Green
Dimension 4x3.25 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Artwork with Text
Product Description - Never Surrender Right To Bear Arms 2nd Amendment Patch
- Never surrender The Right to Bear Arms Patch is embroidered and measures 4x3.25 inches.
- The 2nd amendment rights patch is embroidered and is available in two colors. This is the version embroidered over Green Olive Fabric.
- Featuring an eagle head and the American flag on the background this is a nice patch for the protectors of the 2nd Amendment. Constitution was written for a reason.
- The embroidered patch can be ironed on. It features iron on plastic backing.
- The patch can also be sewn on to leather vests and jackets. The patch has die cut borders for easy sewing.
- Patches are also known as badges, appliques, insignias or emblems.
- You can buy this patch wholesale by applying for a wholesale account. Prices are cheaper, however there are minimum order total requirements.
- If you wanted a slightly different version of this patch, whether it may be smaller or larger or in different colors. So long as you want at least 20 pieces we can make custom patches to suit your needs.
- View more 2nd Amendment Patches & Gun Rights Patches