Original Assault Rifle, 1774 Banned from Import, 1775 British Attempt Confiscation, 1776 Revolution, Patch - 4x2 inch
- 4x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Original Assault Rifle, 1774 Banned from Import, 1775 British Attempt Confiscation, 1776 Revolution, Patch
Original Assault Rifle Patch is embroidered with a rifle image and it says. 1774 Banned from import, 1775 The British attempt confiscation, followed by Revolution in 1776. Features plastic iron on backing. Measures 4x2 inch. Colors used are Black / White The patch can be ironed on or sewed on to your clothing. Please do not iron on patches to leather or nylon material. A heat press is necessary to properly adhere the patch using the iron on method of application. Using a household iron will not produce professional results and the badge will most likely come off after a few washes. Both heat and pressure are a must to properly iron on a patch. We always recommend you sew on these patches to your clothes for a permanent attachment. The die cut borders featured on these emblems makes it very easy for them to be sewn on.Shop US Military Veteran Patches.