Our latest video showing you the trick to get your iron to the correct temperature when attempting to iron on patch with a regular household iron. Our Japanese brand iron on glue backing requires a heat setting of 270 degrees Fahrenheit. Applying pressure for 30 seconds will permanently attach our patches to your clothing. Never iron on a patch to leather or nylon material. They won't withstand the required heat. Children should not iron on a patch. This is a dangerous job, you can burn yourself, catch the house on fire or even electrocute yourself. Take caution when ironing on patches.
Honor The Two Who Died For You JESUS and American Soldier Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Honor the two who died for you patch. Measures 4x1.5 inches. Can be ironed on.
The patriotic patch is for all Christian Americans. It is embroidered in white over black. Patch be sewn on as well.Shop US Military Veteran Patches.