Subdued Green US Flag Patch - 3x2 inch
- 3x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Subdued Green US Flag Patch
Perfectly sized 3x2 inch American flag patch in subdued green colors. This US flag patch is 100% embroidered.
Patriotic bikers usually have an American Flag Patch somewhere on their clothing. Some go with the traditional flag in red, white, and blue, while others like U.S. flags in black and white or with extra text across them. One different approach is the Subdued Green U.S. Flag Patch. It's done in several different shades of dark green with a black border. Why add a green flag patch to your jacket? Well, there are a number of different reasons.
One reason someone might want this patch is that it closely matches the green used in many different U.S. Army patches. If you've decorated your jacket with those patches, a red, white, and blue flag would sharply contrast and stand out. This green flag wouldn't be as noticeable. You might also add it to your clothing if you don't like bright colors. Another reason someone might want this patch is if they collect U.S. flag patches. It could be put alongside a traditional flag and the black and white flag patch.
This small patch measures three inches wide by two inches tall and is 100% embroidered in different shades of green and black. The thick black die cut border makes it easy to sew it on to different garments. If you're putting it on leather, you have to sew it on. If you're putting it on anything else, you can use the iron on plastic backing to attach it.