Redneck Rebel Fun Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Redneck Rebel Fun Patch
A ‘redneck’ is the term which is often used by other people to describe poor people from the south of the US. However in recent years, those from the South have decided to make a claim on this word in order to identify themselves and to prevent it from continuing to be used in this derogatory fashion. Do you consider yourself to be a redneck rebel? Well if you do and you are sick of this term being used in an insulting tone, then why not get yourself this Redneck Rebel Patch.
Show everyone that you are proud to be from the South and don’t care who calls you a redneck because you are actually proud to be one. This cool patch has been embroidered on a black background with the confederate’s flag making up the word ‘redneck’. The blue, white and red looks fantastic against the black background and this 4 x 1.5 inch patch will look amazing on a dark colored fabric.
With thick die cut borders which give it an even cleaner finish, you can sew this onto your biker gear with ease. Or if you would prefer to iron it on, this is no problem at all for non-synthetic clothing.