Savings are big when you buy 2 of the same patch. You can also save 20% by purchasing at least 10 different patches. For Best Deals this week visit our Deep Discounts Category to find patches for just $1.99 a piece.
You're Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - You're Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid Patch
Buy the You're never too old to learn something stupid patch measuring 4x1.5 inches. Patch is embroidered in Black / White. Sew on badge to your leather or iron on the applique to clothing. You can also purchase this patch wholesale from us by opening up a wholesale account. Simply apply for wholesale patches today and we'll set you up an account. If you are interested in having a custom patch made you can also ask about our custom patches. Never iron on patches to leather or nylon material. For permanent application always sew on patches. Using a household iron will not permanently adhere this iron on patch to your clothing. Only a heat press will work in adhering the patch properly to clothing.