Our latest video showing you the trick to get your iron to the correct temperature when attempting to iron on patch with a regular household iron. Our Japanese brand iron on glue backing requires a heat setting of 270 degrees Fahrenheit. Applying pressure for 30 seconds will permanently attach our patches to your clothing. Never iron on a patch to leather or nylon material. They won't withstand the required heat. Children should not iron on a patch. This is a dangerous job, you can burn yourself, catch the house on fire or even electrocute yourself. Take caution when ironing on patches.
Give Respect Get Respect Patch - 3x1.5 inch
- 3x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Give Respect Get Respect Patch. Patch says it all. Embroidered Patch for sew on or iron on application. Measures 3x1.5 inches.
Respect is earned, and the best way to earn it is to show some respect first.