Keep Working Million On Welfare Depend On You Patch - 3.5x1.5 inch
- 3.5x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Keep Working Million On Welfare Depend On You Patch
This embroidered patch has the sadly true message that says "Keep working millions on welfare depend on you". Embroidered in red over black the patch measures 3.5x1.5 inches in size. This is where democracy fails, the reason why just because you are a citizen you get the right to vote. Keep it going this way and eventually communism will kick in, people would start saying, what the heck, why should I work when you don't work you get money given and when you do work you get your money taken. Socialism is a gateway to communism. It don't much make me want to work knowing my taxed earnings go towards those that sit on their asses and bitch amount not having a job. There are jobs, its about time you started working.
This is an Iron on Patch with heat activated glue applied over the plastic backing.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather coats.
You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
This patch can be easily sewn on as it features a clean die cut border.
Heat Pressing embroidered patches works wonders when you need to customize caps, hats, shirts or jean pants.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear or sell with iron on patches.
Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases.