You Just Don't Mess With Freedom Large Skull Soldier Shooting Machine Gun Patch - 10x11 inch
Our Price : $34.99
- 10x11 inch
- Embroidered Patch
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Embroidered and Laser Cut Borders
Color Black / Brown / Red / Tan / Yellow
Dimension 10x11 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Borders Embroidered and Laser Cut Borders
Uses Sew it on to center back of Leather Jackets, Vests or Shirts.
Patch Style Artwork with Text
Product Description - You Just Don't Mess With Freedom Large Skull Soldier Shooting Machine Gun Patch
- You just don't mess with Freedom. This patch sends the message out nice with a skeleton soldier firing his sniper rifle at you. This new embroidered patch is for all Veterans, Bikers and those who would risk their own lives in the name of Freedom.
- Don't mess with freedom patch measures 10x11 inches and will cover a good portion on the back of your riding vest.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Need a custom patch? If you want at least 20 pieces we can get it done for you. Take a look at custom patches page.