You can also save 20% on a single patch if you buy at least 10 different patches. All $3.99 Patches are $2.99 when you buy 2 of the same patch, that's 25% savings! See what's on Sale this week
Don't Tread On Me Black White Patch - 3x2 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 3x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 3x2 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Flag
Product Description - Don't Tread On Me Black White Patch
- This is a black and white version of the Don't Tread on Me Patch measuring 3x2 inches. Also known as the Gadsden flag. The original American flag. The tea party flag. We know some of you belong to clubs and cannot have the original colored version on your club vests so here it is in black and white. The meaning behind the flag is the coiled rattle snake will keep its defense and will strike if attacked upon, so Don't Tread on Me is the message to the enemy.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.
- We only sell quality patches and do not compromise quality for cheaper prices. We are aware there are online retailers who sell patches at half our prices.
- We too can offer our great service and patches at lower prices through a wholesale account.
- You will face a minimum purchase amount but you will get the lowest prices when the patch and service quality is taken into consideration.
- We are your "to go guy" when you are shopping for embroidered patches. Want a custom patch, just let us know. Buy your patches here at The Cheap Place.