Infidel Patch In Arabic - 3.5x1.5 inch
- 3.5x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Infidel Patch In Arabic
Infidel patch with Arabic in red is embroidered. Features plastic iron on backing. Measures 3.5x1.5 inch. Colors used are Black / White / Red The patch can be ironed on or sewed on to your clothing. Please do not iron on patches to leather or nylon material. A heat press is necessary to properly adhere the patch using the iron on method of application. Using a household iron will not produce professional results and the badge will most likely come off after a few washes. Both heat and pressure are a must to properly iron on a patch. We always recommend you sew on these patches to your clothes for a permanent attachment. The die cut borders featured on these emblems makes it very easy for them to be sewn on.
What does Infidel mean? Well it is one without religion primarily used by Christians and Muslims. The patch's popularity comes from US Soldiers in Iraq calling themselves Infidels as this is what the local population sees them as. And it is something they wear very proudly.