Savings are big when you buy 2 of the same patch. You can also save 20% by purchasing at least 10 different patches. For Best Deals this week visit our Deep Discounts Category to find patches for just $1.99 a piece.
Iraq War Vet Rocker Patch With Flags - 11x4.5 inch
Our Price : $11.99
- 11x4.5 inch
- Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White / Red
Dimension 11x4.5 inch
Product Type Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Uses Stitch on the Patch to upper back of your leather jacket, vest or denim shirt
Patch Style Text Only
Product Description - Iraq War Vet Rocker Patch With Flags
- Iraq War Veteran Patch is embroidered with Iraqi War Ribbon colors at tips and measures 11x4.5 inches. The back top rocker is for all Veterans who have served in the Iraqi War.
- This is an Iron on Patch with heat activated glue applied over the plastic backing.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests.
- You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- This patch can be easily sewn on as it features a clean die cut border.
- Heat Pressing embroidered patches works wonders when you need to customize caps, hats, shirts or jean pants.
- This patch can be ironed on!
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear or sell with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases.