Indian Sanskrit Patch - 2.75x2.75 inch
ALL SALES ARE FINAL Reg Price : $3.99 ON SALE : $1.99(Save $2) CLEARANCE SALE
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- 2.75x2.75 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Indian Sanskrit Patch
Indian Sanskrit Patch measures 2.75x2.75 inches and is Embroidered in Black / Red. The Small Patch can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing such as Denim or Leather Jackets, Vests, Hats, Back Packs, Shirts. Features plastic backing and embroidered die cut borders.
Not to be confused with Hitler's Swastika. This is an Indian ancient Religious Symbol for Hinduism. Read more on wikipedia.