Savings are big when you buy 2 of the same patch. You can also save 20% by purchasing at least 10 different patches. For Best Deals this week visit our Deep Discounts Category to find patches for just $1.99 a piece.
In Memory Of Our Fathers Korean War Patch - 4x3 inch
- 4x3 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - In Memory Of Our Fathers Korean War Patch
Back in the early 1950’s many of our fathers were involved in the Korean War and unfortunately some of them never returned. Maybe your father wasn’t involved in this war but you may know people who have suffered a loss because of this terrible war. If so then you may want to commemorate these brave heroes who fought and died for the rest of us by getting the In Memory of Our Fathers Korean War Patch.
This patch is a poignant reminder for the rest of us that there were thousands who lost their lives during this war and features a soldier kneeling at the grave site of one of the fallen. It is a classic white on black patch and measures 4 x 3 inches so would look perfect placed anywhere on your biker jacket or vest. You can choose to sew this patch on with the help of the thick die cut borders which give it a clean finish. Alternatively it can be ironed on to any non-synthetic fabrics.