Savings are big when you buy 2 of the same patch. You can also save 20% by purchasing at least 10 different patches. For Best Deals this week visit our Deep Discounts Category to find patches for just $1.99 a piece.
Patriotism Means To Stand By Country Patch - 4x2 inch
- 4x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Patriotism Means To Stand By Country Patch
Patriotism means to stand by country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official patch is a quote from Theodore Roosevelt. Features plastic iron on backing. Measures 4x2 inch. Colors used are Black / White The patch can be ironed on or sewed on to your clothing. Please do not iron on patches to leather or nylon material. A heat press is necessary to properly adhere the patch using the iron on method of application. Using a household iron will not produce professional results and the badge will most likely come off after a few washes. Both heat and pressure are a must to properly iron on a patch. We always recommend you sew on these patches to your clothes for a permanent attachment. The die cut borders featured on these emblems makes it very easy for them to be sewn on.Shop US Military Veteran Patches.