To All Our Troops I Thank You Patch - 3.5x2 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 3.5x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White / Red / Blue
Dimension 3.5x2 inch
Material Embroidered Patch
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Application The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
- A meaningful patriotic patch for all those who wish to say Thank you to all our troops. Measures 3.5x2 inches. Embroidered in Red White and Blue.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.
- We only sell quality patches and do not compromise quality for cheaper prices. We are aware there are online retailers who sell patches at half our prices.
- We too can offer our great service and patches at lower prices through a wholesale account.
- You will face a minimum purchase amount but you will get the lowest prices when the patch and service quality is taken into consideration.
- We are your "to go guy" when you are shopping for embroidered patches. Want a custom patch, just let us know. Buy your patches here at The Cheap Place.