Black Awareness Ribbon Patch For Lost Soldiers - 3x1.25 inch
- 3x1.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Black Awareness Ribbon Patch For Lost Soldiers
The Black ribbon stands for all the lost Soldiers, POW MIA. Black Awareness Ribbon patch is embroidered in Black and measures 3x1.25 inches. Sew or iron on the Awareness ribbon patch.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch on your leather jacket or vest.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account for grab our wholesale prices for bulk purchases.
- We do custom patch also if you required 20 minimum patches for a design