Skull Ace Of Spades Patch - 2x3 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 2x3 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 2x3 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Artwork Only
Product Description - Skull Ace Of Spades Patch
- Skull Ace Of Spades.
- The iron on embroidered Patch is of Ace of Spades with a skull in the center.
- The patch measures 2x3 inches.
- It is in white with black borders for sewing.
- Some call it the card of death. During the Vietnam war a cleared out village where all were known to be dead, a soldier would place a playing card though to be the Ace of Spades in the mouth of a dead Vietnamese soldier to signal his guys that this village has been cleared out. If the story I've heard is wrong, feel free to correct me.
- If you want at least 20 pieces we can customize this patch to have different color embroidery, background or a slightly different size.