If You Can't Feed Them Don't Breed Them Patch - 4x1.75 inch
- 4x1.75 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - If You Can't Feed Them Don't Breed Them Patch
If You can't feed Them Don't Breed Them patch is embroidered and measures a descent size of 4x1.75 inches. Embroidery is white thread over black fabric that has die cut borders. You can sew or iron on this patch.
If you can't feed your children than quit breeding. Especially quit relying on your government to take care of you and your children. The working class (tax payers) are getting rather tired of people taking advantage of a system that hands out hard earned money for free. Show where you stand with this "If you can't feed them than don't breed them" patch.