- The Patriot patch is a 4 inch arched rocker with American flags embroidered at the tips.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
Rocker patches are those arched patches that look nice across the top of a vest or jacket or, if they're smaller, on the shoulder of a jacket or shirt. The Patriot Patch with American Flag rocker is a small shoulder patch, and it's designed for those who want to show off their patriotic feelings without really making a huge deal out of it. If you're rather have something understated instead of a huge U.S. flag on your back, take a look at these smaller rockers.
This patch reads 'Patriot' in white capital letters on a black background. The U.S. flag is split and placed on either side, the left side of the flag with the stars is on one side, while the right side of the patch features red and white stripes. This is one of the few rocker patches with four colors on it, many only feature one color on a black background. This is a nice patch for those who have been in the military and those who have family or friends in the armed services.
The patriot rocker patch measures four inches long by 1.5 inches high. It can be ironed on to your sleeve using the heat-activated adhesive on the back. If you're going to put it on leather, be sure to sew it on because leather does not take the heat very well.