Now is your chance to save on Everything, from patches to pins, to stickers and biker gear. Everything on our website is on sale till Wednesday! Spend $35 for free shipping within USA
My Bike Is My Psychiatrist Biker Saying Patch - 4x1.25 inch
- 4x1.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - My Bike Is My Psychiatrist Biker Saying Patch
Get this embroidered patch if you say My Bike Is My Psychiatrist. You ever seen a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office? I haven't. People do dumb things sometimes to make them feel better. I'ld tell you next time you think you need to pay some psychiatrist $200 an hour to listen to your problems, take a different approach. Go down to your nearest motorcycle dealer and get yourself a bike. Your monthly payments will be less and you will be feeling all better in no time. It's a shame you can't get your health insurance company to take over your bike payments.
The iron on patch is embroidered in white over black. Features die cut borders for easy sewing. Iron on plastic backing is standard meaning you can also iron the patch on a shirt or hat. Measures 4x1.25 inches. Sew it or iron it on.