Never Trust the Temperature Settings on an Iron. Use a Thermometer, get it to 270 Degrees Fahrenheit (132 Celsius)
I Made Some Mistakes I Wish I Could Do Again Patch - 4x1.5 inch
Our Price : $3.00
- Embroidered Patch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Iron on or Sew on Patch
- Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Color Black / White
Dimension 4x1.5 inch
Material Embroidered Patch
Application Iron on or Sew on Patch
Backing Iron on plastic backing
Borders Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Patch Size Small
Patch Shape Rectangular
Weight 0.12 Ounces
Date Added January 2013
- Funny patch says "I made some mistakes I wish I could do again patch". Embroidered in white over black the iron on patch measures 4x1.5 inches
- This is an Iron on Patch with heat activated glue applied over the plastic backing.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests.
- You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- This patch can be easily sewn on as it features a clean die cut border.
- Heat Pressing embroidered patches works wonders when you need to customize caps, hats, shirts or jean pants.
- This patch can be ironed on!
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear or sell with iron on patches.
- Apply to buy patches for wholesale if interested in making bulk patch purchases.