Our latest video showing you the trick to get your iron to the correct temperature when attempting to iron on patch with a regular household iron. Our Japanese brand iron on glue backing requires a heat setting of 270 degrees Fahrenheit. Applying pressure for 30 seconds will permanently attach our patches to your clothing. Never iron on a patch to leather or nylon material. They won't withstand the required heat. Children should not iron on a patch. This is a dangerous job, you can burn yourself, catch the house on fire or even electrocute yourself. Take caution when ironing on patches.
Stupid People Piss Me Off Patch - 4x1 inch
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- 4x1 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Don't stupid people just piss you off. Let the whole world know with this patch. The iron on patch is embroidered in white over black and measures 4x1 inches. The patch features die cut borders for a clean look. You can sew it on to your leather vest or jacket, press it on to hats, shirts, jeans or belt. Make a Statement with patches.