Savings are big when you buy 2 of the same patch. You can also save 20% by purchasing at least 10 different patches. For Best Deals this week visit our Deep Discounts Category to find patches for just $1.99 a piece.
Left Silver Eagle Wing Patch - 4x8 inch
PR3782 by Ivamis Trading Patches
Our Price : $11.99
- 4x8 inch
- Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / Silver
Dimension 4x8 inch
Product Type Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
Copyright Number VA0002104776
Comments Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Uses Sew it on to center back of Leather Jackets, Vests or Shirts.
Patch Style Artwork Only
Product Description - Left Silver Eagle Wing Patch
- This is a eagle left wing patch, embroidered in silver and black.
- This is a upwing embroidered patch measures 4x8 inches. Patches are also called as appliques, emblems, badges.
- Try something different with our quality embroidered patches. It fits well for your leather jacket, vest, jean or purse.
- Left silver Eagle wing patch is a real deal patch, we offer quality patches for our customers.
- Left Silver Eagle upwing Patch, gives a wonderful look into your riding clothes.
- Copyright number VA0002104776
- This iron on or sew on patch.
- Don't Iron on patches to Leather or nylon. This patch contains heat activated adhesive at the back.
- We recomend to sew on patches for longer lasting, more permanent application.
- Emblem has die cut borders at the end, which gives a clear finishing look and easy to sewn on
- Are you looking for a bulk purchases? Sign up for our wholesale account. There you can get our wholesale embroidered account. Patches are great to resell on EBay or vending at Motorcycle Rallies.
- We do custom patches also but with a minimum of 20 patches per design.
- Buy our patches today we ship you them on the same day.