Respect The Beard Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Respect The Beard Patch
Respect The Beard Patch measures 4x1.5 inches and is Embroidered in Black / White. The Small Patch can be sewn on or ironed on to clothing. You should sew patches on to leather jackets or vests. Another patch we hope to sell to all the bearded men out there. Respect the Beard. I personally don't get it, but I'm sure some millennial out there would think it's cool to wear a patch that says Respect The Beard. You know most of the time I don't know what to say in the description of these patches, so I make up some bullshit just so I can have some original content on the page in hopes that it will rank well in search engines organic results. Respect the Beard, Whoop dee doo. Frankly a man with a dirty beard is a man to respect. I can't say the same for those metrosexual city folks walking around with their combed beards trying to make themselves look more intelligent than your average Joe.