Therapy Is Expensive Beer Is Cheap Patch - 4x1.5 inch
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Therapy Is Expensive Beer Is Cheap Patch
- Therapy is expensive, beer is cheap patch is embroidered in white over black and measures 4x1.5 inches.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias, or emblems.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or vending at Motorcycle Rallies.
- We only sell quality patches and do not compromise quality for cheaper prices. We are aware, there are online retailers selling patches for less.
- We can offer our great service and patches at lower prices through a wholesale account.
- With a low minimum purchase you will get the lowest prices for high quality patches and we will ship them to you today.
I am young free and single and make no apologies for heading out on my bike and enjoying myself. Plenty of people think I need to settle down and start growing up but I just like my life at the moment.
I ride from town to town every weekend and look for girls. My buddy and I head out every Friday night and look for another town to visit where we can have our wicked way with the ladies and then we ride on out again the next day looking for some fun elsewhere. Occasionally we stick around for more than one night but not often. It's not as much fun but it can sometimes serve a higher purpose. Such as when I am seriously too hung-over to get back on my motorcycle.
Now don't get me wrong, I do have a job and I work hard Monday to Friday but at the weekends I like to party and have fun with my friend and with a few of the ladies. Of course I still live at home with my parents during the week but come the weekend I like to get out and do my thing. As you can imagine this partying lifestyle does not go down too well with the folks.
If nagging was a profession, my mom would be the CEO of the largest corporation in the world! That's why I bought myself this superb patch from TheCheapplace.com to stick on my biker vest. The 'I Spend Most Of My Money On Women And Beer The Rest I Just Waste Patch,' really gets on my moms nerves. It just reminds her of how I spend my weekends and how I view the money I give her each week for my keep.
But to be honest I'm not going to change any time soon. Why get old before your time? Life is for living and that is what I am doing. I'm not reckless I make sure I practice safe sex and I don't drink and drive. So why settle down when I'm just not ready?
And I don't hear too many of the ladies complaining either. I have another patch on the front of my vest which gives some of them a giggle and which others find offensive. But it just gives me a better idea of who I will get my wicked way with and who will knock me down flat!