Now is your chance to save on Everything, from patches to pins, to stickers and biker gear. Everything on our website is on sale till Wednesday! Spend $35 for free shipping within USA
Some People Need A Pat On The Head With A Hammer Patch - 4x1.5 inch
Reg Price : $3.99 ON SALE : $2.99(Save $1)
- 4x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 4x1.5 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Text Only
Product Description - Some People Need A Pat On The Head With A Hammer Patch
- This embroidered patch carry a message "Some people need a pat on the head with a hammer"
- Show your proudness with another one quality embroidered Patch
- This patch measures 4x1.5 inches
- The badge is embroidered in Black / White colours
- Add some fun with your riding clothes with this saying patch.
Instruction for Apply:
- This patch Can be ironed on or sewn on to clothing.
- It features a clean die cut borders which gives good finishing.
- We recommend you sew on patches to your clothing.
- Also never iron on patches to leather or nylon
- Place your order today, we ship you on the same day. We stock our patches.
- If you are interested you can purchase these items at Wholesale from us. Just apply for a wholesale account.
- Also we do custom patches for you if you're interested in making 20 pieces of a design.