Our latest video showing you the trick to get your iron to the correct temperature when attempting to iron on patch with a regular household iron. Our Japanese brand iron on glue backing requires a heat setting of 270 degrees Fahrenheit. Applying pressure for 30 seconds will permanently attach our patches to your clothing. Never iron on a patch to leather or nylon material. They won't withstand the required heat. Children should not iron on a patch. This is a dangerous job, you can burn yourself, catch the house on fire or even electrocute yourself. Take caution when ironing on patches.
Orgasm Donor Patch - 3 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 3 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Gray / Red
Dimension 3 inch
Material Embroidered Patch
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Application The patch can be sewn on leather Vests or Jackets
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
- Orgasm Donor patch is 3 inches round. Somewhat made like a first aid patch. Embroidered in red over gray.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.