You can also save 20% on a single patch if you buy at least 10 different patches. All $3.99 Patches are $2.99 when you buy 2 of the same patch, that's 25% savings! See what's on Sale this week
357 Beats 911 Patch - 3.75x1.25 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 3.75x1.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / White
Dimension 3.75x1.25 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Text Only
Product Description - 357 Beats 911 Patch
- 357 Beats 911. Those of us into guns know exactly what this means. The liberal crowd might wonder what 357. To inform everyone it is a caliber measurement for a big ass bullet that will tear through a burglar and come out the other end. It works a lot faster than dialing 911.
- Buy this funny and absolutely true patch measuing 3.75x1.25 inches. Embroidered in white over black twill patch.
- If you want at least 20 pieces we can customize this patch to have different color embroidery, background or a slightly different size.