Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History Patch - 4x1.25 inch
- 4x1.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History Patch
This patch is for all ladies who misbehave. Encourages with the fact that "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History". So if you want to go down and be remembered than get in touch with your wild side and let it all out. Embroidered in yellow and red the patch measures 4x1.25 inches.
This is an Iron on Patch with heat activated glue applied over the plastic backing.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather coats.
You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
This patch can be easily sewn on as it features a clean die cut border.
Heat Pressing embroidered patches works wonders when you need to customize caps, hats, shirts or jean pants.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear or sell with iron on patches.
Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases.