It's A Beautiful Day Now Watch Some Asshole Fuck It Up Patch - 4x2 inch
- 4x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Product Description - It's A Beautiful Day Now Watch Some Asshole Fuck It Up Patch
- This saying will always hold true, at least for me it does. "It's a beautiful day, now watch some asshole fuck it up". Doesn't it always happen.
- Patch is embroidered in white over black, measures 4x2 inches.
- Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias or emblems.
- This is a sew on patch. The patch has die cut borders. These patches can be sewn on to clothing including leather.
- This is also an iron on patch. The patch has iron on plastic backing. The patch can be heat pressed on to clothing.
- Please do not iron on patches to leather vests or jackets. Leather material will scorch from the applied heat. Take our word and do not attempt to iron on patches to leather. Patches should only be sewn on to leather.
- Looking to buy quality patches in bulk? We can offer cheaper prices through a wholesale account.
Does it annoy you when people moan about how much it costs to bring up kid these days? Well to be honest I am sick and tired of it. I am a young single person earning a decent wage and I live with my boyfriend in a rented apartment.
My boyfriend also has a good job and we have a good life. But I don't make any excuses for this. I worked hard in school and college and left with enough qualifications to get a well paid job which lets me enjoy the things I like.
But there are plenty of people who are not in the same situation as me and I know I am fortunate. But like I said, I worked hard to get where I am so I won't apologize for it. I do not plan on having children for a few years but when I do I am going to make sure that I am ready for this and that I have saved hard before hand.
I am never done hearing about how kids cost the earth and that the parents don't have enough money to get this and that because they spend it all on their children. Now obviously not all parents feel this way thankfully but one who does is my sister in law. She has two beautiful children and they are a gift but she must be the biggest complainer on the planet. She is never happy no matter what she has.
But there are a number who complain and moan non-stop about how much they are missing because they have had kids. Give it a rest please! Luckily my boyfriend feels exactly the same as I do. In fact he feels so strongly that he bought a cool biker patch for his jacket which is both amusing and true. He bought the If You Can't Feed Them Don't Breed Them Patch which makes me laugh. One other benefit of this patch is that when my sister in law laid eyes on it, she decided to keep her big trap shut so at least I don't have to listen to her every time I see her now. Thank God for small mercies.
While this patch has worked well, his other one which was secretly for her as well but one which she didn't take the hint about was his It's A Beautiful Day Now Watch Some Asshole Fuck It Up patch.
We used to joke with each other all the time about how she always managed to wreck a perfectly good day with her complaining and moaning so I found that superb patch at TheCheapplace.com and bought it for my boyfriend. We had a right laugh with that one but she never did realize that it was about her!