Never Trust the Temperature Settings on an Iron. Use a Thermometer, get it to 270 Degrees Fahrenheit (132 Celsius)
Fubar Patch - 3.5x1.5 inch
Our Price : $3.00
- Embroidered Patch
- 3.5x1.5 inch
- Iron on or Sew on Application
- Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Color Black / Red
Dimension 3.5x1.5 inch
Material Embroidered Patch
Application Iron on or Sew on Application
Borders Plastic Backing & Die Cut Borders
Patch Size Small
Patch Shape Rectangular
Weight 0.15 Ounces
Date Added June 2011
- FUBAR patch is embroidered in red. Stands for "Fucked up beyond all recognition" or it can also alternatively mean "Fucked up beyond all repair" The second term suits bikers better talking about their crashed out motorcycle. A term that has its origin from the World War II Era. The patch measures 3.5x1.5 inches.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.