Fubar Patch - 3.5x1.5 inch
Our Price : $3.99
- 3.5x1.5 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Color Black / Red
Dimension 3.5x1.5 inch
Product Type Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
Material 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
Comments Customize your Clothing with Patches
Iron on Instructions To properly iron on the patch temperature is important and must be between 260-280 Degrees Fahrenheit. 30 Seconds of applied pressure at the correct temperature is needed using a household iron. 12 Seconds is enough if using a heat press.
Tips for Ironing on Patch Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!
Application Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
Backing Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
Borders Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
Patch Style Text Only
Product Description - Fubar Patch
- FUBAR patch is embroidered in red. Stands for "Fucked up beyond all recognition" or it can also alternatively mean "Fucked up beyond all repair" The second term suits bikers better talking about their crashed out motorcycle. A term that has its origin from the World War II Era. The patch measures 3.5x1.5 inches.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- Apply for a wholesale account if interested in making bulk patch purchases. Patches are great to resell on EBay or at your regular store.